Friday, September 27, 2013

“My experience so far at HPIAM”

My experience so far at HPIAM has been great. Thanks to HPIAM I am graduating for letting me take the classes I failed. Thanks for the teachers and my counselor. In HPIAM we have the best teachers and the best principle ever. They help us  with everything, and since I am a senior we are going to start are senior activites and I bet is gonna be fun. Also in 11th grade we went to this field trip. The field trip we went to was the USS Iowa. We seen the whole ship, and we also went to this park but the park had a meaning about friendship, theres a big bell in the middle and you could see the sea, and its beautiful. Also last years I passed all my classes I also made new friends. Also this semester I have music so that is gonna be a good experience immahave. Im also taking government and also geography, english I was taking speech, I really liked it but I had to take another class that I didn’t pass, which is a good thing because know I know forsure imam grauated with my class which is 2014. And I am very happyJ. Im also very happy imam graduated with people I get along with.

No comments:

Post a Comment